Liebster Blog Award — Spreading the Love
February 2, 2012
To read more about the Liebster Blog Award, click on the magic words:
The requirements are simple: Add the award to your blog (simply save the logo above to your desktop, then add it to your blog). Thank the giver with a link back to them. Pass the award along to five other bloggers, and let them know they’ve been given an award by leaving a comment on their blog. Hope that your followers will spread the love to the blogs you’ve spotlighted.
With this award coming so quickly after the Kreativ Blogger award with its request for ten facts, it means you’re hearing a lot about me in a very short time. I promise that I won’t take the three Liebsters as an opportunity to triple the five random things to fifteen!
Five new and different random things about me? Okay.
1. A couple of years ago, I thought seriously about purchasing an original Blake Edwards painting. I so wish I had done so.
2. I find genealogy fascinating, but frustrating. I want to know people’s stories as well as their names and their birth, death, and marriage dates.
3. I particularly like the number 12, so my birthday this year will be a special one — 12/12/12!
4. I like to eat frozen mango chunks and frozen blueberries while they’re still frozen.
5. I have a feeling that something splendid will happen in my life this year! I’ll let you know when it does.
And now the best part of any blog award — giving it to someone else! For the most part, these are blogs I’ve just discovered. They’re all blogs of members of 12 x 12 in 2012 (ooooh, more twelves!). It’s too bad I only get to pick five! But, those are the rules. Please visit these bloggers, and if you like what you see on their blogs, click to follow!
Tanya at Midwest Musings
Robin at Making Rainbows
Helga at Helga Harrumphs
Thanks again to Bethany, Rena and Debbie. Happy blogging, everyone!