Heads up! The 12 Days of Christmas for Writers is on its way!
In last week’s post, I said I’d let you know when the sign-up for Julie Hedlund’s 12 Days of Christmas for Writers (and Illustrators) went live. It’s here! It’s here!
12 Days will begin on Sunday, December 26. Each day, an email will come with the link to the video and activity for that day. There’s a Facebook Group where we all share and discuss and interact and support and have fun. Note: you don’t have to celebrate Christmas in order to participate. 12 Days is a fun handle to hang the process on, but doesn’t hinge on Christmas celebration. In Julie’s words about 12 Days,
“It’s a wonderful way to assess the last year and to start the new year with illumination, optimism, and inspiration. And, who couldn’t use a little more of those things?
You’ll receive daily, bite-size surprises such as:
- Exercises to evaluate and integrate your previous writing year so you are ready for the new one.
- Tools to illuminate successes in order to go even further in your writing.
- How to write through tough times.
- How to keep the fun and whimsy in your life and in your writing.
- Resources, Inspiration, Tips, and More!”
Here’s the link to sign up. Note that if you’ve signed up in a previous year, you don’t have to sign up again. Looking forward to “seeing” you there!