My gratitude goes to Kirsten W. Larson at Creating Curious Kids for presenting me with the Liebster Blog Award. Thanks so much, Kirsten.
When you click on “read more” you’ll learn five things about me that you’d likely never even thought to wonder about, and you’ll have a chance to meet five worthy bloggers as I pass the award along.
First a bit about the Liebster Blog Award:
Now, five exceedingly random things about me.
1. Although I’m right-handed, I do most things that require skill and/or strength with my left hand (things such as opening jars, or opening milk cartons, for example).
2. When shopping for clothes, I am invariably and irresistibly drawn to the shiny, the sparkly and the glamorous. Unfortunately, my lifestyle is not one that calls for many clothes of this sort.
3. When I particularly like a book or a movie, I read/watch it so many times that I can quote whole sections.
4. Much to the consternation of many of my friends (and the flat-out disgust of a few) , I absolutely love puns.
5. When I was taking typing in high school, I vowed I would never earn my living typing. Guess what I’ve done in nearly all the jobs I’ve had over the years? I also vowed I’d never be a librarian. Although not an actual librarian, guess where I worked for 23 years of my life? 😉
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now the fun part. Introducing you to bloggers. May I have the envelope please? (Cue the drumroll…) The Liebster Award goes to
Alison Kipnis Hertz, whose blog is On My Mind
Angela Peña Dahle, whose blog is A Pen in Neverland
Laura Miller, whose blog is Laura Miller, Illustrator
Kerie Frances Miller, whose blog is Illustration Junky
Susan Barclay, whose blog is Notes from Innisfree
Enjoy their blogs, and spread the Liebster far and wide!